Reflection

10 Myths Everyone Believes about Studying
https://i0.wp.com/www.oxbridgeacademy.edu.za/blog/wp-content/
ploads/2015/07/CN63QSUO8C.jpg?resize=1280%2C640&ssl=1
  In first quarter I've gain a lot of things especially in creating and publishing blogs. I also discovered the importance of internet and how it was created. I also learned that internet has its own language that is the TCP or IP.

     Memorizing the internet history is very hard because of its wide range and creating a good content for the blog is the most challenging part for me because I'm poor in english, but I overcome it through searching and searching on internet and through the unending help and guidance of my seatmates and my friends.

     Moving on, I will do my best to learn creating a very nice content on my blogs so that it would isnpire and give knowledge to the viewers.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Dream, My Future

Last but not the end

New Year, New Start!!