Last but not the end

Image result for dream
https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcSj2
dqkd9VSptK5bKYxtNaAe2OW9mstuBuEO1IjMoKraRDgjLna





  In this quarter I've gain a lot of things especially in creating and publishing photos that edited from the photoshop. I also discovered the importance of photoshop and how it was used.

     Using the photoshop is very hard because of its wide range and many different tools, but I overcome it through searching and trials on internet and through the unending help and guidance of my seatmates and my friends.

     Moving on, I will do my best to learn creating and editing a very nice pictures that would isnpire and give knowledge to the one who seas it.

Comments

  1. Your dream doesn’t have an expiration date. Thank you for all HAHAHA! Goodluck on your journey <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do your best, always. Believe in yourself and trust God. Good luck, Butch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do your best and Jesus will do the rest! Always choose what makes you happy and continue chasing your dreams. Good luck on your next journey. Hoping this is not the end. God bless.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Indeed, this is not the end! We've been through ups and downs, and I thank you for the experiences. God bless you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love you , you will always stay in my heart.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My Dream, My Future

New Year, New Start!!